RTO Payments Release 2.2 is live!
We have added some new payment options to this release.
1. Multiple Payment Profiles: You can now add multiple payment profiles to your account to avoid the need to enter your billing information every time you want to make a payment. This information is stored on secure/ PCI compliant servers so your information is protected.
2. Recurring Billing: You can now sign up for recurring billing, your payment is automatically made on your agreement due date. This will help you to avoid late charges and any delinquency on your account.
These changes are in addition to our previous release of RTO Payments that added these valuable features:
1. A Fresh New Look: We have redesigned the interface for a more pleasant experience.
2. Enhanced Security: As technology grows, —malicious activity grows. At RTO Payments we are constantly analyzing our software to keep your information safe and secure. We now make Customers create security questions to gain access to their account. We also use email verification to alert you when your information has been changed.
3. Better Profile Management: You now have the ability to create a username to login in to your account. You can change your username, password and email address at any time through the "My Account" Page.
4. Payment reminders: We now offer a way to remind you of when your payment is coming due. This will help you ensure your payment is not late. You can choose to have an email reminder sent one day, two days, or one week before your next payment is due.
About The Service
What is RTO Online Payments?
National Rent to Own Online Payment service allows you to make payments over the internet toward any established accounts. RTO Online Payments also allows you to view your current accounts with us. You can see any items you are currently renting, your recent payment history for each account, any amounts due and the due date, and more!
Why should I use National Rent to Own Online Payments?
Save time. Once you've established an online account, just enter your payment method (credit or debit card), confirm which accounts you want to pay toward and click to pay! Fast and easy!